Dan Roam – Digital Roam, Management Consultant, Author
Length: 26 minutes
Power To The Small Business – Episode #11: Visual Thinking With Dan Roam
(Feed readers and RSS subscribers – Click here to listen if you don’t see the player)
You can also right click and download the mp3 file here: Download Show (for personal use only)
– Visual Thinking
- Discover by taking advantage of our innate ability to see.
- Develop ideas in a quick, sketchy, intuitive way.
- Share those ideas
- Look at the problem.
- See the patterns.
- Imagine new ideas from those patterns.
- Show – get it down on paper.
- Simple or complex?
- Qualitatively or quantitatively?
- Show a vision or execution?
- Individually or in comparison?
- The way things are, or the way they might be?