Power To The Small Business – Episode #2: Small Business Advertising
Outspoken veteran adman George Parker weighs in with important tips on small business advertising. Parker is author of MadScam: Kick-Ass Advertising Without the Madison Avenue Price Tag, and writes the AdHurl and AdScam blogs. He is a freelance writer and creative director and practices his craft in Boise, Idaho.
After you listen, please join the conversation with a comment or question in the comments section below.
Guest: George Parker – Author, writer, creative director
Topic: Small Business Advertising
Length: 31 minutes
- Should you even advertise?
- What results to expect from your advertising
- Decide what you want to spend
- Determine your USP (Unique Selling Proposition)
- The three things you need to create great ads.
- Where should you advertise: New Media vs. Old Media
- Who should write your ads?
For more about our company: http://www.themarketingspot.com/